Trend Talk
     The New Camaro - Hot or Not?

Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic | Bottom
Poster Thread
JMorris
Posted on: 2007/5/25 23:46
Webmaster
Re: The New Camaro - Hot or Not?
I definitely will have to agree with you on both points.

The new Mustang is pretty damn sweet in it's own right, but that new Camaro just screams, "Get out of my way!".

Honestly, I've got to admit that it has grown on me. When I first found photos of it, I was really disappointed. Mainly because of an artist rendition that I can no longer find. I once found a concept drawing that took the old style and modernized it, like what was done with the new Challenger. The prototype is nowhere near that concept.

Nevertheless, the new Camaro IS a nice ride and it does carry over enough of the original styling that it is instantly recognizable.

Quite frankly, I'll just be glad when it hits production. My wife is already making plans to yank my access to our bank account and every credit card we have because she knows that I cannot resist the desire to buy that car.

----------------

jmbean1990
Posted on: 2007/7/24 22:58
Just popping in
Re: The New Camaro - Hot or Not?
truth be told,i like the old camaros especially the yenko camaro but the new one is really interesting to me.cause its like u said,it still really reveals what the old one looked liked.but what i wonder is does it have alot of speed and power.i hope it comes out soon
« 1 (2)
Threaded | Newest First Previous Topic | Next Topic |

/ Design by: MyWebResource VSS, LLC.